Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which hair straightener should should i get? ?

i have just below shoulder length hair, Blonde. thinnish hair. and on a budget of about 拢20 but am saving up.


all answers appreciated.


;]Which hair straightener should should i get? ?
I know you have a budget but id keep the saving up and invest in a good one,especially as you said you have thin hair, I live for my GHD it keeps my hair in great condition..





You could always resort to the old towel and clothes iron way but I'm not recommending it..





Good luck.. :)Which hair straightener should should i get? ?
CHI straighteners are really good, but quite pricey.


Solia is good too. Still a little pricey, but much less than CHI.





If you straighten your hair, you will want a good one and also heat protection spray. I suggest Tresemme.
I have no idea how much american money that is but...get a CHI !

No comments:

Post a Comment