Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My hair straightener won't heat up?

When I turn it on, the lights on the buttons come on, but after I let it warm up for a few minutes it doesn't get hot. And yes it's plugged in. lol. It's Conair if it makes any difference. Is there anything I can do?





Thanks


%26lt;3-kelliMy hair straightener won't heat up?
yes, it is probably too old. A good one I bought was about $70 at Wal-Mart. It is a 'Conair 2'; Platinum Pure Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener model PLCS32TC' It heats up very quickly and if you use a heat spray it works so well. Much better than the last conair I bought.My hair straightener won't heat up?
Something in the wiring of it is broken, and there really is nothing you can do to fix the problem, except buy a new straightener. Mine broke like that and I just got a new one.
Maybe its just old. I would get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment