Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good Hair Straightener?

Hi, i have very thick, coarse, afro hair and wanted to invest in a good hair straightener. I have heard people talk about the Kodo and Corioliss (not available in Australia). The cost doesnt bother me that much, but if i am going to spend $200 i want a really good one.


I hope you can help


Thanks all.Good Hair Straightener?
well my hair is quite straight although my cousian has very thick afro hair as you said you do. I straighten her hair alot with GHD salon (the thick ones).


i think these would help, they get very hot, make sure you use haet protection!


i hope this helps :)Good Hair Straightener?
i heard the chi striaghtner was really good


but its like 130 bucks


i have a Bed Head straightner which was only like


70 bucks and it works perfectly =]
GHD-amazingness!
CHI is a good type of hair straightener
GHD! Best ever.
I have a CHI and it is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment