Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can someone help me with my hair straightener?!?

i have a thin hair that is layered. i use a tigi bedhead straightener most mornings. when i get home, my hair is wavy and kind of stringy. what should i do to avoid this?Can someone help me with my hair straightener?!?
I used to have the same problem.


My hair would be perfect in the morning and then when I came home it would be wavy.





What I did was turn up the heat, and use a straightning product. But beware that the hotter it is the more damage it can do to your hair. So I know use a serum that I put in my hair when I come out of the shower to protect it.








Hope that helped.


VickiCan someone help me with my hair straightener?!?
get a better straightener, or turn that one up higher
Perhaps you need a straightener that gets hotter. You also might want to use some kind of humidity resistance product. I use BioSilk Serum. It's a little pricey, but it makes your hair shiny and silky while it protects it from damage and humidity.
use a flat iron along w/ the hair stuff.
Get a better straitener or ask your hairdresser....
make sure that you use heat proof spray so that you do not damage your hair. if your hair is wavy you are either not straightening it properly or you just need to get better straighteners. GHD are the straighteners that i use and when i straighten my hair it stays straight until i wash it.
get a better straightener and try some straightening cream =)

No comments:

Post a Comment