Saturday, March 13, 2010

I need help about my hair STRAIGHTENER!?

I want to know why my hair straightener won't come on. I was straightening my hair and it fried the part i was doing and it went out. Do you think the heating went out on it or what? I mean it won't even come on not at all what do you think could be wrong? fyi it's a chi nanoI need help about my hair STRAIGHTENER!?
Try the reset buttons on the flatiron and on the wall socket in which it is plugged into. It sounds to me like it burnt out. If it won't come on then it is broken and needs to be sent back to the company. I hate to say it but nearly everyone in my shop has CHI dryers and they regularly burn out. They should replace it.I need help about my hair STRAIGHTENER!?
some of the chi iron's have electrical problems where the wire attaches to the iron. There is a year quarentee on chi iron's. bring it back to where ever you bought, hopefully not on line, it.
Maybe you had it turned up too high. Try turning the iron off, pushing the tester button on the wall socket or on the Chi and turning it back on.
that happend to me randomally. It could be the circut in your bathroom or wherever you flat iron your hair that's not working.
its prob ur circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment