Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whats the best hair straightener/?

doesnt matter the price,, i just wanna know which does the nicest job and the least amount of damage. thxx! xoWhats the best hair straightener/?
try the CHI flat iron. its a little bit expensive but it works wonders. Whats the best hair straightener/?
Apprently GHD's always blow up, this is just what i've heard apprently they had a techinical fault.





Anyway i've alwaayyss used 'Remmington' ones.


At the moment i've got 'Nano Gold, Straight in a Stroke - Remmington'


They were about 拢50 but are excellent.





They go up to 230 degress which isn't good for your hair but as long as you protect it and get it cut every 6weeks ish then it's all good!





There really ood for curling your hair aswel!!
chi's are good but i heard they can go up to a high degree and if your not careful it will damage your hair. i have a remmington t studio and its amazing! its waslike 40 bucks and its the only straightener that i have had more than a year all my other ones stopped heating up as they got older :] hope this helps!! oh p.s. dont get conairs straighteners there bad, but there curliing irons are good;] )
I use a GHD (good hair day) Straighteners, very popular over here (ireland) everyone has one! Honestly i have two! I have quite long hair now and my hairdresser always says that its in good condition! When i was in school I'd straighten nearly every day, now I only do it as the weekends if I'm heading out, and with that I put a lot of heat defense products in my hair
I have super wavy hair and I use ConAir Infiniti and it works perfectly. Its ceramic so it dosnt fry my hair as much, and it keeps it straight for a long long time. It was $30 and works as well as a CHI. If you still want something more well known for less if you go to TJ Maxx's or Marshalls' hair sections they have striaghtners for a lot off. I once found this really pretty blue Bed head one for $30!
I use ConAir Infiniti Ceramic hair straightner..





I use it only after I wash my hair with some hair serum...so avoid hair breakage and it frying my hair. I try not to use it to often as it is bad for you hair no matter the brand or price or type...
I use this straightener by conair. It's red and it has a button where u can straighten ur hair when its wet. I really like it. I've had mine for about 6 months. But I got it on sale on Wal-mart and it was about $40. idk if they still have it D:
Chi. They work for any type of hair. But they are a little price-y. But to get the good stuff you have to spend a good chunk of cash.
What type of hair...do u have it depends...but usually...the cheaper the flat iron is the worst the qaulity is.....I would have a hairdresser suggest one for you!!
honestly, anything ceramic will do the trick.


i have a con-air that costs 15$ and it works the same as my friends CHI that costs over $100!!
They all damage your hair, because they all use heat .. The most damage? it depends on what heat setting you use.





I use a Sedu .. It is magical.
I live in the UK and GHD's are pretty much the best. It is pricey though...


Here's the link to their website:


http://www.ghdhair.com/uk
the chi .. any version
ghd is the best one ever


it leaves ur hair straighten for long

No comments:

Post a Comment