Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's like thee best hair straightener?

higher than 400 degrees, heats up fast, etc...What's like thee best hair straightener?
GHD, SEDU, SOLIA CHI, HAI!!What's like thee best hair straightener?
chi flat irons work very well. Also hai flat irons. i have really frizzy, curly hair and my hai flat iron makes it very straight.


If you're going to heat it up to 400 degrees i would suggest you use some kind of spray that will prevent heat damage. tresemme products work well.
I had a Chi, but I think I'm going to buy a Paul Mitchell straightener next. My stylist uses a Paul Mitchell straightener, and I love the way my hair looks when she straightens it. It looks healthier.
higher than 400 degrees is not good for your hair





i suggest





the cera magic 1 3/4 inch one





or the ping





not the chi
i think the one that i use is solia. costs less than 100 and heats up fast and i think the highest is 450 degrees
Ghd is the best hairstraightner, most trusted and used by nearly all hairdressers.
Kiyoseki Pro.
definitely chi


they are amazing
GHD :)
Chi
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment