Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair straightener help?

I have been thinking about buying a CHI for a long time, but didnt have a nearby salon that sold it. However, my grocery store just expanded, and they offer the CHI now. Is the CHI worth the money? I'm looking for reviews of all kinds, positive and negative. Thank you :DHair straightener help?
Chis are good, but they break VERY easily! i mean seriously do not waste your money on that. if i were you, i would get a Sedu! it lasts way longer than Chi,it cuts straightening time in half,it protects your hair from humidity, its lightweight, it has temp. control, it made #1 straightener on folica.com,etc. get the Sedu! it will not let you down!Hair straightener help?
You shouldnt buy hair products from your grocery store. I go to Paul Mitchell the School and i recommend you getting NEW Express Ion Smooth鈩?1.25 the iron is amazing.





Key Benefits


Reduces Smoothing Time - Our Express Ion Complex鈩?provides super-fast smoothing from the inside out, while leaving the hair conditioned, frizz-free and the cuticle sealed.


Heats Evenly - Solid ceramic heaters provide even heating across the plates.


Helps Control Static -Super-charged negative ions neutralize the electrical charge in hair to control static electricity and flyaways.





Find the nearest paul mitchell slaon near you too see if you can buy it from them. =]
omg the chi is so worth it it turns my puffy frizzy hair into soft sleek shiny super straight hair though it is a lil expensive its so worth it besides u dont want to buy something cheap i bought a 9$ hairstraightner at wal mart it did nothing but waste my time buy a chi youlle be happy u did :D
Get the Sedu. I LOVE IT. I've had it for 2 years and it has never let me down. It's about 115 and totally worth it.





I have very thick hair, frizzy at times. I never was able to get my hair straight and shiny the way the hair dresser does, but I bought this and it is AMAZING. You will NOT be disappointed, I promise!
chis are SOO worth it ive tried other straighteners and then take so long to do


i have extremely curly hair and it takes like 20 minutes with a chi and like an hour with every other one.





worth it.
yes its sooo worth it!


it works great and paul mitchell salons use it!


the only thing that is bad that i've heard but haven't experienced is it breaking easily. i haven't had a problem yet though. i've only had it a couple of days.
you should definitely buy the CHI, it works like a charm. Your hair will actually look so healthy, smooth and non frizzy, it'll look like u went to a professional salon.
GO FOR IT :)


i have had my CHI for a little over a year and i love IT


they work really well and yes it is so worth the MONEY :)
yeah i have the CHI. I think its better than anything else. I used to have Revlon and this other one and they always burned my hair. Just make sure not to straighten ur hair all the time though.
It really is. I love mine. BUT, if your hair is ever frizzy, buy a startightening spary too. And, make sure you know how to use it, or youll fry your hair!
definetly worth it go for it i love it sooooo much
As long as you straighten your hair often it is TOTALLY worth it!
CHI is deff. worth it.
its so worth it it works like a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment