Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair Straightener?

I'm a guy. How do I go about straightening my bangs? I want the Japanese style. What's a good straightener and serum I can get online? What else do I need? Do I need a clip to clip my front hair up before straightening it? Thanks.Hair Straightener?
HAI is the one I use. I love it. You can get a good deal through folica.com (Free on-line shipping too.) Just make sure that you purchase an all ceramic (not just ceramic-coated) model. And, since you are straightening your bangs, you may want the smallest version. Depending on how thick your bangs are, get a small claw clip to pull your front hair up. Then, straighten your bangs in 1 inch sections. Good luck!Hair Straightener?
i like vidal sassoon. ceramic plated. it workes the best in my opinion.

Report Abuse



Don't buy anything online... got to your salon. They can assess your hair and get you the right product for the right look.
my favorite flat iron is the- chi. and my favorite hair serum is: bed head- after party
conair is good for me; and make sure your get a small thin one, itll work better for shorter hair.
lol. i dont even straighten my hair.. but i see why you wanna do it. anyways, i used to do it when i was younger.. and i was pretty good at it so here's some advice. any straightener that's the special metal.. i cant remember the exact name.. its like stainless or something like that? but anyways, it should be a smaller one that's thinner in size. just get that and if you want get serum but i think the straightener is enough. no dont clip your hair up.
Why would do that? If you really want to, just straighten it, surely your hair isn't that curly. But there are products that help, mostly for girls, I don't think I have seen any designed for guys. I use Herbel Essence Dangerously Straight. And V05 Miracle Mist to heat protect it, because my hair got FRIED, so now I don't straighten it at all. I cannot wait until February 16, that is when I am going to allow myself to start straightening again. It will have been a month.
CHI ceramic iron


and try straight works from paul mitchell
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment