Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm getting a new hair straightener....?

and was wondering which is best,a chi or paul mitchell? i have shoulder lengh hair if that helps. im looking for one that will keep my hair straighrt all day (the one i have now doesn't).





Thanks,


karaI'm getting a new hair straightener....?
I am a hair stylist and have tried all the irons CHI, GHD, SEDU, Corlioliss, Solia. I thought they were all pretty much the same. Then a few weeks ago I was at a fashion show out here in LA. I was backstage doing the models hair and one of the stylists asked me to try their new iron.I was floored once I tried it! It took me half the time to do her hair than normal, as well as the shine was unbelievable!! I had to know where she got this. I found mine at http://www.phibeauty.com and here is the best part, only 79.99!!!!!!I'm getting a new hair straightener....?
I just found a great one while looking for the one that I have. It fits in your purse so you can use it throughout the day. I am getting one now. Wooo Hooo.





Merry Christmas





I would like to add that I have extremely curly and frizzy hair. Revlon actually makes a really good straightener and the key really is to have ceramic.
hey there, I have a chi staightner and it is the best thing that has ever happened to my hair. It doesnt burn your hair and it really keeps your hair straight all day. You can also curl your hair with it which I'm still trying to get a hang of but it does work. My only problem is keeping my hair curled but thats because after I straightin it I use hot rollers and it stays really nice for about 2 hours then goes flat. I think my hair is wondering what the heck I want from it either be staight or be straight with curls, its just a matter of me finding the right product to hold the curl or practice curling it more with the chi. Good luck :o)
A paul mitchell. i personally use that too.
paul mitchell
i think Paul mitchell....i have one and it works great!
I'm not sure what hair type you have, but my hair is shoulder length, fine, and straight (for the most part). I need to straighten my hair because the front gets some kind of weird cowlick thing going on. Since I don't need to straighten thick or curly hair, I have a $12 Conair flat iron that is awesome! It heats up fast, and keeps my hair straight all day.
Id personally go with the Paul Mitchell. I have the same length of hair, and that one is the one that works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment