Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair Straightener advice?

how much should a good hair straightener cost?Hair Straightener advice?
I have the Conair one from Wal-mart, which works as good as any that I have tried. It was around $30.- $40. You also have to account on how you do it. I always just ran over my hair, until my cousin showed me to do it slow, she took small sections with a brush, and as she brushed it she went right behind the brush with the straightener slowly, and held it the ends for 20 seconds. I could not believe the difference it made. It was as good as they do at the Solon's. It took me a few tries to get it as good. Have a friend help if you can. Trust me when I some where to go like a nite out, it takes time and kills my arms, but the look is worth it. Also don't forget hair products, like a shine serum to help too.Hair Straightener advice?
At least 25 or 30 dollars. Just choose well known brands.
A good one?? I have a great one, and it only cost me $25!! :) its a conair! :) Its black, almost suade feeling, and it has purple for the metal. its great! u can get it at either walmart or kmart...i hope this helped!
DONT BUY A CHI.





sedu!! you can buy one from folica.com for about 120$
i have no idea whats the big deal about the chi iron. i have a paul michell iron and its wonderful. it heats up extreamly fast and it has a lot of heat settings. i can flip and curl my hair with it also. both plates heat up evenly unlike the chi which only has one plate that heats and the other feeds off of it. my iron was about $135 but it was totaly worth it.
i got a vidal sasson one at walmart for $20 and it's hot as hell!! I've had it for about a year now and nothing is broken and the cords aren't tangled... it works just as good as a CHI- which i had and it broke.It has ceramic plates. It is also bigger then a CHI as far as the hair it straightens... because of this you can straighten more hair FASTER!!! I wouldn't pay $125 for a CHI... it's not worth it.
You should buy a hair straightener at an actual hair salon or a store that sells only beauty supplies, as opposed to buying an expensive one at wal-mart.....also make sure the plates are ceramic, and the higher the wattage, the more it will straighten your hair. The professional straightener will cost from $60 and above, but trust me its worth it, I use a professional hair straightener in my yahoo picture, and I have naturally curly hair.
You must get a CHI, they are the best they will straighten your hair the best, no comparrison, plus they come in lots of different colors, u can order thru your salon or if you have an ulta near you, you can get it there its more expensive, but if you buy the 25-50 dollar ones, you get what you pay for and your hair wont look its best
the cheaper ones won't help you. You get what you pay for. I have had my Chi flat iron over 6 years %26amp; going strong. It was worth the $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment