Thursday, March 11, 2010

What hair straightener to get??

My hair is really curly/wavy and I love to straighten it with my friend's straightener. She has a CHI. My mom doesn't want to pay that much for a straightener. What kind of straightener should I get? Does the Remington Wet 2 Straight work???? My budget is about $50. I really need one!!!!What hair straightener to get??
The wet to straight flat irons are bad for your hair. GVP is flat iron that is comparable to the CHI. It's only $59.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-straightn鈥?/a>What hair straightener to get??
remington wet 2 straight works great ive had it for a year and a half and it's in perfect condition. i dont use hairspray or any sprays when straightening but remington wont really make it bone straight but it gives a blowout look where the ends might go at angles. that looks good but my friend has the same one and she uses sparays and it comes out bone straight. I also have this conair straightener which is really good bc it doesn't pull on your hair that much.
No do not get the wet @ straight, i had it and it is horrible and is horrible for your hair. I have the Maxiglide, have had it for years and have recommended it to like 6 people who have it and love it. Don't want to sound corny, but it changes lives! (lol well the life of our hair at least) It is amazing, works great, and is by far the best i have tried and i have tried MANY! The downside is it is around $80, but maybe you can save up a little extra? Or even look on Ebay for one, i is definitely worth the money and lasts a long time. Hope it helps :)
yeah the remington is really nice and it works well but straighteners that claim to not affect your hair usually do [ the remington] one leaves my hair brittle and it really wasnt that effective. i bought the chi and it is ahmazing and it lasts for a long time.i bought my chi for 85 you have to scout around like in sally beauty stores because the often have sales. i recommend saving up and buying a really good straightener because i cheap one will probaly be a waste.
Whenever I was in like 5th grade I got the Wet 2 Straight... And it's really really good, all of my friends bought it after I did, and most of them still have it. My 7th grade year I got a CHI, and it was awesome.. But I stepped on it and it broke, so now I'm using a Paul Mitchell from a salon, and it works really good.
Yes get the remington wet to straight, I have it and I use it on my cousins curly hair all the time and it stays straight. also buy treseme heat protective spray, it protects your hair from the heat spray it on your hair before you straighten :)
just some advice i would'nt get the wet to straight it does make your hair straight but it burns your hair it makes it stink. I would second think buying one.Cuz i have the remington wet to straight and hate it!
yeha i had all sort of streightners and the only one that i LOVE is chi. my advice is save up, it might take some time, but you will get quality product that will last you a long time
no dont get the wet to straight one, try to find a gold ceramic straightener. i have a chi and remington one and its crap!.maybe go to sallys beauty supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment