Thursday, March 11, 2010

I wanna know which hair straightener is the best one?!?? ?

ok so i wanna know what hair Straightener is the best out there?? one that leaves your hair feeling like silk and looking pin-straight. it also has to be good for my hair. ive heard of like ';good ions'; or something like that. i just don't wanna damage my hair anymore..





thanks in advance you guys!! :) and Merry Christmas %26lt;3I wanna know which hair straightener is the best one?!?? ?
Yesterday for Christmas they bought me the conair infiniti.!!


Is good and leaves your hair smooth and shiny.


So far i like it.


My hair is extremely curly and frizzy!! and it has different heat settings for different types of hair.


You should try it..!!





http://infiniti.conair.com/I wanna know which hair straightener is the best one?!?? ?
CHI doesn't work for me and i have really ringlet curly hair, ghd is really good, the salon version, but the sedu(healthier)is also good, ghd makes better curls, the sedu mini iron is so small and makes wonderful curls too.
The Sedu is by far the best. I have naturally straight hair, but my moms hair is a curly mess and after hse uses it her hair is silky smooth like she put product in it. It looks so much healthier after she uses it!!
everyone is going to say Chi.. but my friend had 1 had within a year the heat died down.....I love mine---- Curlmaster Ceramics Tourmaline


I got it @ Sally's
The CHI ,bloood
The CHI is pretty nice. I own one and have straight soft hair.
the CHI fersure!!! its amazing!! especially of u wanna curl ur hair!! it stays all nite and day

No comments:

Post a Comment