Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair straightener scar?

I burned my arm with a straightener MONTHS ago. At least four. It went through the whole turning pink, bubbly, scabby phase, and now its just a dark brown mark on my arm. Is it a scar? Even after four months, could it still be healing? I didn't put any medication on itHair straightener scar?
I've gotten many of these scars. From the looks of it, you just have a scar. It probably burned your skin pretty bad so that's why it's still there. It's all healed but the mark is still there.


They sell cream you can put on scars if you want it to fade.Hair straightener scar?
its a scar but they fade sooner or later





you can use coco butter on it everyday and it will get lighter peridically then be gone!
It's equivalent to what a ';sun-freckle'' would be. A few years ago, I got second degree sunburn and I had blisters EVERYWHERE! After two years, I've still got brown ';freckles'; where the blisters were. You could probably buy skin lighteners for it, but unless it's really bothersome for you, there is nothing to worry about.
It's a scar. Don't worry those kinds of scars fade eventually. If you want to put Vitamin E on it then it may fade quicker. Otherwise you can leave it alone and it will disappear.
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment