Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair straightener?

Does anyone know what is the best ceramic, professional, and affordable straightener ?Hair straightener?
The CHI breaks easily and has a very limited warranty. Try the Sedu. That is what I use and my hair is nothing but thick curls.....


I can take it from this


http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8642/鈥?/a>





To this


http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8060/鈥?/a>





In less than an hour (which is amazingly fast for me). plus i can keep it straight for 2-3 days with minimal touchups! It is great in humidity too. I blow dry my hair, smooth on some heat protectant (CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective) and straighten. It costs $115 with free shipping and a free flat iron heatproof holder! (It's totally worth the price!)Hair straightener?
$80 solia it works just like or better than the CHI, light weight, heats fast





plus no one else i know has it





try folica.com
yes- folica.com rocks. i use the solia also.

No comments:

Post a Comment