Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What hair straightener do you use?

i use the coriolissWhat hair straightener do you use?
Chi ! Love itWhat hair straightener do you use?
Revlon. It works really well.
iron
i use a rly wide revlon w/ gold colored(idk wat their made of) plates. it wrks rly well
CHI





it's one of the best, I love it.
Corioliss (pink one). Works good. The plates are a little thin though.. makes me take longer straightening my LONG, thick hair.
i use remington 3x smooth and sleek cause it's the only one that works on my hair, because i have really thick hair and it's dry and i have a load of curls (really long too i love it).
Kiwi- blow serum


Osis - x-tra flat
my hair is naturally straight, i dont need a straightener :)
i don't my hair is already straight.
I have natural straight hair so i dont use a straightner only when i have a bad hair hair day i use my GHD hair straightener they're the best and it doesnt show that i use a hair straightener.
conair
chi is the best $140 i have ever spent
a conair gvp that is compared to chi and it works the same i think...
i use SEDU its great you can use it on any kind of hair
I got mine at Bed, Bath and beyond. I pd. $30 for it and it works just as good as the real expensive ones. It's a Remington, Wet to straight.
I use frizeez (sp?) a round brush, and a blowdryer.
babylis
i use good it the best top salons use it and ur hair gets straighten very easily
I use the Chi Flat Iron It Works Really Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment