Thursday, March 11, 2010

Best hair straightener?

My hair straightener is almost three years old, and I really need a new one. One that goes really hot. 400 degrees F or past, because that's the setting that I have my old hair straightener on and it works.





Thanks!Best hair straightener?
Chi is a very good! It can be found at Ulta, SephoraBest hair straightener?
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)


It goes up to 410 degrees
The best I can reccomend is the Cortex Tourmaline Flat Iron. It goes past 400 degrees and it will last a very long time. I have two, a small and thin pink one, and a black bigger one. The black one is a Wet to Dry kind of thing (very useful) but the pink/purple kind is faster.





Hope I helped!
Chi Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment