Saturday, March 13, 2010

Help i cant find my hair straightener!!?

ok i just got it and my dad wont get me another one i think i left it at a friends house thats outta town.What can i do to to make my hair straight.my hair is a little wavy and look horrible if i dont straighten it.pls helpHelp i cant find my hair straightener!!?
Ive seen my daughter use a clothes iron. She put her hair on the ironing board and her friend used the iron on her hair.Help i cant find my hair straightener!!?
Borrow one from another friend or try using some straightening hair gel.
You can always use a clothes iron :) just don't forget to put the towel over your hair..
you could just blow dry it straight....or you could use a curler to straighten it if you have one (just losely curl it and then brush it out, it really looks like you actually straightened it)





:)
Scrunch it :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


What areas of my body need work? with pic
i have that same problem (wavy hair..)


i would suggest tresemme curl defining mousse--just put it on when your hair is wet after a shower, and keep scrunching it until it's dry. It doesn't quite give me curls, but it does give me really nice waves that aren't frizzy or anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment