Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is the best hair straightener.?

i cannot stand to have waves or anything in my hair.it drives me crazy. i heard that the revlon wet to straight and remmington wet to straights are very good..but i dont know which one to use..and i do not want to get a chi. ive already heard about those..pleaaaase help me.What is the best hair straightener.?
CHI's do not last long. They break way too easily. Don't waste your money, and don't listen to the one's that are telling you it's the best. Sedu is one of the best straighteners out there and it is only $100.





To purcase a Sedu at the cheapest price, go to Folica.com , scroll to the very top and click on Hair Styling. On the left hand side, there will be and A - Z brand list. Find Sedu, click on it, and everything else from there is self - explanitory.





For more information on a Sedu, you can go to sedubeauty.com.








I would also recommend using a 1 inch instead of 1 1/2 inch, because the 1 1/2 doesn't do curls very well.





It reaches 410 degrees, with tempature control if you would like a lower tempature. CHI does not have tempature control. That means if the set tempature is too high for your hair, it can fry.





Celebrities have nice hair, and they don't use CHI. They use Sedu. There is something called Sedu hairstyles on every beauty website. No CHI hairstyles right?





Never use on wet hair.





Also, on Folica.com, people can post reviews on products after they have tried them. Here are they stats on CHI:





72 people say it is 1 star (bad) out of out of 1257 total reviews.





Sedu:





24 people say it is 1 star (bad) out of 3814 total reviews.





That speaks for itself!





If your hair starts to get damaged, turn down the tempature.





Take a look at this.





http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh鈥?/a>





Note how CHI is number 7.


Note how GHD is number 4.





Sedu is the top flat iron and there is proof!


Or if you want something a little cheaper but also is still better than the CHI, get a Solia, it is second in line to the Sedu.What is the best hair straightener.?
I have never been able to use any straightening irons from regular stores. A few years ago I bought a Paul Mitchell ceramic iron off of ebay for $80. ($120 in salons at the time) It was the best purchase I ever made. Straightening your hair with chemicals is really bad for your hair, so I opted out on that. My hair is naturally wavy, but gets really frizzy with the slightest humidity. With buying the Paul Mitchell, the temp goes up to 400 degrees. I usually need it to be 340 to make it nice and straight and it WILL NOT frizz in humidity at all, even a bit of rain doesn't move it. They say hot irons like this are not good for your hair, but this one is not bad. It makes your hair really shiny and keeps it straight until you wash it. Great choice if they still sell em'!
Most people say the Chi is the best. Let me tell you, its not!


I have really thick poofy crazy hair and it doesnt work that well. I have a ceramic straightener from Sally Beauty Supply and it is amazing. Its called Hot tools. This is what it looks like if your going to look for it:





Its black with purple ceramic plates and its about 2 inches wide. Its about $60!





Good luck (:
I like Titanium Tools. They cost around $50 at Sally Beauty stores. I have wavy/curly hair and after I straighten it, it's poker straight. It heats up very fast and straightens quickly. I recently broke my first one (of 3 years by stepping on it accidentally) and bought the same exact one because I loved it that much.
i unno what you've heard about chi but i've been using it forever and i have no side effects! Theres even a wet to dry one out now that goes up to 200 degrees. I use it on my hair every morning and it doesnt break or damage yet. Its the line that was basically most used at the hairshow i went to!
Remmington wet to straight works pretty well and is decently cheap. It's nice that it can be adjusted based on how hot you want it. If you want full-out straight also try weather-resistant shampoos%26amp;conditioners or Dangerously Straight Herbal Essences.
the Sedu. I'd say its better than the Chi. I couldn't live without mine. I had the Remington Wet2Straight and when i got the Sedu I was extremely happy with it! They can only be bought online





http://search.folica.com/search?p=Q%26amp;ts=c鈥?/a>
chi


they have colors too!


http://www.beautychoice.com/landing/chi-鈥?/a>
the revlon doesnt work at all with my hair. and even though you've heard about the chi they ARE the best. sooo.. unless you want waves in your hair ( ew) then i would go for the chi.
if you want the best kind of straightener, do not buy revelon! dont buy a CHI either cause they do not last long! i recomend the ghd, or the sedu!





hope this helps!
i use remmington wet 2 straight and to protect from heat i use tresemme thermal protection or whatever its called it leaves my hair really soft and shiny
chi
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment