Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm 11 weeks pregnant..It's safe to use hair straightener at home??

hi, i am 11 weeks pregnant. I used to blow my hair once i shampoo it and sometimes i use the hair straightener(flat iron) to straighten my hair (without using any chemical) as my hair looks quite frizzy. Will the heat cause any harm or effect to my baby?I'm 11 weeks pregnant..It's safe to use hair straightener at home??
** A hair straightener is safeI'm 11 weeks pregnant..It's safe to use hair straightener at home??
no its safe to use them.
It's safe
It's completely safe. The heat is only on your hair, it's not going to get anywhere near your baby.
nothing to do with yr baby,don't worry
No... Really the only way heat would have an effect on your baby is by sitting in hot tubs, heat stroke, or heat exhaustion
yeah, its 100 percent safe.


it has nothing to do with your baby, and goes nowhere near your baby.
Hi, I wouldn't think its advisable to straighten your hair when you are pregnant. Although you don't use any chemicals, its better to err on the side of caution. There's no time to be vain when your baby's health is at stake. I found this website where you can look up on more pregnancy related issues... seems pretty comprehensive to me http://www.mumcentre.com/resource-centre/pregnancy





Hope you'll have a great pregnancy and a happy healthy baby!
no not at all.. i used them all the way threw my pregnacy. theres no threat/danger in using these. congradulations by the way.
its a bloody good straightner if it can get from your head to your guts. good for being concerned but no it wont hurt your bub, its too far away.
Noit wont because ur straightening your hair that is already classified as dead once you can see it from the root! Good on you for being so caucious, good to see some moms that care. other than people posting ';Is it okay to drink lots of coffe and alcahol when pregnant?'; - NO!


congrats and good luck x
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment