Thursday, March 11, 2010

Should I get this hair straightener?

http://www.direct-outlet.com/farouk-cera鈥?/a>





Or is it a cheap used rip-off that might not even be delivered?Should I get this hair straightener?
wow a CHI for only 59 bucks yikes i am not sure. keep in mind these normally sell for 120 or more in the salon...as a professional i can't even buy one for that price. Not sure if i would buy from there. i would say either pay with a credit card cause if you pay for it and never recieve it your credit company might help(i am planning a wedding and that is what is suggested to me- appariently the companies work out something for you?) Or if they accept paypal try using that they are also fraud protected!!


Good Luck!!Should I get this hair straightener?
If you find it on Amazon or something, you should buy it. If you think it's unreliable, you shouldn't try it even if it's a cheap item. Also, if you see the website's sources and notice something unusual, don't buy it. Another thing you can do is check the grammar mistakes/spelling. If you see 1 or 2 things wrong, that's alright, but...it should definitely be revised. I hope I helped! =)
I have very curly hair and the only straightener I would ever use is a CHI. After trying different ones that swear they work, I've found the only one that really does is the CHI's...They're the best.
well, you know there are much more less expensive straighteners. Go to your local mall. my sister has like pantene one from the mall, and my whole family that uses it likes it. Its really your preference1
You should it works super nice
yes get it is ok for me
I've heard those work really well.


Get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment