Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair straightener?

I'm wondering what you think is the best brand of hair straightener.. I have the chi. I've had it for 2 and a half years and its started to die on me. I have to buy a new one. Which kind?Hair straightener?
The Sedu is the #1 bestseller on Folica.com. I have it and it works AMAZINGLY and i have extremely wild hair. But if you have a lot of hair, i recommend getting the 1 1/2';, otherwise you spend a little longer than you have to on your hair. It takes me about 30 mins or less to do my hair with the Sedu.Hair straightener?
best brands are sold at the mall. They dont have any medal in them so it wont mess up your hair.


Thats what i use %26amp; it works pretty good with


my curlyyyyy hair.
I'm a Hairdresser and a kiosque owner in montreal. I've been selling Herstyler for over a year and Amika flat irons for 5 months now. Both irons are better than the Chi and my favorite is Amika. If you check www.herstyler.com you see how good and fast it is, it's 100% ceramic and there's ones in tourmaline. You can use it for straightning and curling at the same time. Amika is exactly the same as herstyler. Their prices ranges from 200 to 300 and you can buy it from the website. But if you are looking for a good deal you can contact me. You get it half price + one year warranty.
GHD are good
I have a pink Solia, but look at Folica.com's favorites. They're good.
i swear by my GHDs. i have had the same pair for about five years and they are amazing, well worth the money
CHI is really the best out there! But if you want to switch it up , and try another straightener get a GHD. Or you can also try Conair, for a cheaper price

No comments:

Post a Comment