Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair straightener question?

I have a Chi hair straightener and it works very well but I know its not good to use on your hair alot would it be better if I got a steam straightener such as this: http://infiniti.conair.com/catalog/categ鈥?/a> or a different steam straightener or whatever? thanksHair straightener question?
The Chi straightener would work much better than the Conair one. I use a different kind of Conair straightener, the $40 one. Its just a little different. I would still use the Chi, though. If only I had one!!!!!!!!! Put on lots of heat protectant, though. If the heat is burning you brhair, the heat protectant will block it. Good luck!Hair straightener question?
I have that steam straightener...it works really well, but really the steam isn't any better for your hair. It's better to use a protective spray on your hair before you straighten it, like this:





http://freesamplefreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/31V+Zbc+1RL._SS500_.jpg





I got it from my hair dresser and it works really well


I also sometimes use this straightening serum from Sunsilk, which supposedly is a heat protector, but I like the humidity spray better





http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/da/2/AAAAAv4bLWAAAAAAANomiQ.jpg





But really you shouldn't be straightening your hair without spraying it or protecting it somehow because you're just frying it, especially with a really good straightener that gets up to like 400 degrees.





hope this helps :)
Just make sure you use plenty of heat portectant with your CHI. I had a Conair like that and I threw it out and got the CHI. The chi straightener is amazing, and those drugstore brand flat irons do more damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment