Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair straightener problems?

I've never used a straightener before. My hair is wavy, but I just want to straighten my bangs. I have sort of side swept bangs. They look a lot like my avatars. So I need some precautions ex.- temperature, how far to hold the straightener away from my face, etc. Please help. It's my sister's straightener so she doesn't know I'm using it =). My bangs are seriously out of control though. I've tried hair spray, shaping cream and water. None of those work. Thanks in advance =)Hair straightener problems?
You should be more scared about your sister finding out vs using the straightener! It's not hard. You might want to start on a low heat just to see that you need to turn it up. The heat won't be felt by you at all unless you hold it on your scalp. If you have some protective/leave in conditioner spray, you might want to put that in to prevent most damage. When your bangs are dry and brushed, separate your bangs into sections and glide the straightener from root to tip. You don't need to hold it in a spot to get it straight when it's hot. Don't be afraid haha, you'll get a hold of it the first time you use it. And may I suggest blow drying them for if and when you get caught with a straightener? Good luck!Hair straightener problems?
I have a Conair CS19JCS Instant Heat Ceramic Hair Straightener..It is good. You can have a look at it and the reveiws from the buyers.


http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.php?url=http%3A//www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search%3Fmode%3Dblended%26tag%3Ddealstudio0a-20%26keyword%3DHair%20straightener%26amp;ru=283
Set it on a heat to where is doesn't burn your hair and actually works. Everyone's hair is diffeent so I can't give you much advice on the temperature. Use a paddle brush when straightening. Also do your hair in layers. Be careful in the back around your neck and ears. Finish with hairspray.
Def. put it on low heat. Maybe it's out of control because you burned the ends, and if thats it then get it trimmed a little cuz that usually helps me.
just if you straighten it and it becomes frizzy-stop! also you may want to spray some protect-ant spray on before-not regular hair spray....


:-)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlwHN9HIE鈥?/a>
It would probably be safer and easier to use a large round brush and a blow dryer set on low heat. Curl them under and swoop them over kind of in the same motion, then use your hairspray after

No comments:

Post a Comment