Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair Straightener Product?

What is the best product to use on your hair before you straighten it? my friends told me Tresemme and ENJOY work really well. but i want some other opinions!Hair Straightener Product?
I use: Paul Mitchell Origional- The Conditioner (Leave-in moisturizer), Paul Mitchell smoothing- Super Skinny Serum (smooths and conditions), and Mastercuts- Silk Drops (light hold)





Those three products work wonders! They are also good for curling your hair. I straiten my hair all the time and they make it look smooth, shinny, and healthy. You put all three products one at a time in damp hair. You can buy them at mastercuts hair salons although the Paul Mitchell hair products can be baught in many more places.Hair Straightener Product?
john frienda frizz-ease straighten stuff is really good plus i forget who makes it but theres a shampoo and condit out now and it says straighten up on the bottle i think the bottle is pink...idk you can get it at wally world for like 3 bucks and it works really well
I need to know the same thing!!! I really don't kno what works best but I'd say listen to your friends. They r probably right so try out the products they suggested first then if those don't work good enough for u then do a search on google or something. Hope u find what your looking for!!
I either use tresemme or matrix heat protector so the hair straightener doesn't damage my hair
Tresemme
Um. I guess you could just by like little bottles of what everyone suggests and choosse the one that works the best and keeps your hair free from gunk the best.
Matrix
I second the Paul MItchell Super Skinny!! I love it!! My hairdresser got me to try it %26amp; I've been hooked ever since. It's really light %26amp; doesn't weigh down your hair!
aussie leave in conditionor / heat protector
mayo , eggs and paprika
Bed Head
the bed head products are THE BEST =]
flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment