Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair straightener?

I have a hair straightener, I believe it's Conair. Everytime I try straightening my hair (it's straight normally but with waves sometimes) and it never straightens. My hair gets frizzy easily. How can I make my hair straight???Hair straightener?
conair flat irons usually dont work.


try using a chi or something like it.


they work great and make your hair look wonderful. but dont overuse.Hair straightener?
conair is awful! get a revlon. and even if ur straightner says from wet to dry NEVER and i repeat NEVER straighten wet hair! it causes WAY more damage to ur hair than doing it dry! its like if u were hit by lighting...that same effect the lighting would do to ur hair happens wen u straighten from wet to dry. PLUS! use hair serum before straightening for it protects ur hair and prevents friz
I make my hair really straight by when it is damp, put straigtening gel in it (tresemme makes a good one). Then i blowdry my hair stright by put the hair dryer right up to the brush. when you are done with that, straighten it. It should really make it a lot straighter!
use mousse, get a higher quality straightener, straighten it less. get you split ends trim, straigten it it smaller sections, blow dry it straight first, deep condition it, you have a wide array of options.
Get a better straightening iron. They may be more expensive...but not as expensive as it will be to repair all of the hair you are going to damage with a bad iron. Also, use a good straightening syrum.
i would get a nicer straightener. I had a conair and it never worked. If you use it often i would get some hair protection stuff. CHI is expensive but worth it.
get wet2straight straightener or just get some straightening spray (bed head or tresemme (sp?))








wet2straight straightener is meant of wet or dry hair so that way the oils in your hair dont fry (i suggest the 2 inch straightener)
Get a better straightener, and make sure to use a good heat styling spray.
conair products don't work
search on Google for one. Conair is bad,trust me,my sister has one electric one,and it broke right off the point!
get a ghd
maybe u should try some kind of product in your hair first
get a chi flat iron. they are expensive but they're worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment