Thursday, March 11, 2010

Non-frizz hair straightener?

I always need to to straighten my hair quickly before I go out.But when I go out it becomes thick.static and frizzy.What straightener is good to keep it way straight and smooth all dayNon-frizz hair straightener?
Something with ceramic tourmaline technology - this reduces frizz. Check some reviews for different irons at folica.com, where many people posted pictures of their before and after hair. I like the sedu and babyliss, myself.Non-frizz hair straightener?
If you have a lot of money to burn go for a GHD; they are undeniably the best irons on the market and that's why celebrity icons use it but you can still get almost or equal the performance with other irons.


DO NOT go out and buy a CHI they use outdated and poor quality technology. It uses ceramics which basically every iron on the market has today.


Personally, I would go for the Cortex as it is cheap and has all the ideal functions that you'd want in an iron being: ceramic, tourmaline, negative ions, ergonomic design, high heat temperature and versatility (the ability to curl, wave, etc.)


Good luck choosing.
I don't know a lot about this, but I come from a jewish family and me and my sister have curly-wavy hair and she either permanitly straights it at a good hair salon or she uses special shampoo so it wont frizz up
Mine does that too! But i live with it. Conair Steam STRAIGHTENER is supposed to work really good. I was told it straightens super fast, and doesn't dry out your hair. But it's like $100.00, and i just don't find it worth it. If you think about buying it read a few reviews online first.
You might want to spray some hair smoothing, anti-frizz/static, or hair spray on your hair before go out rather than changing straighteners.
Sedu!!!
Well first, try some products that will reduce the frizziness in your hair and maybe have that kind of product for both Shampoo and Conditioner!





And I would REALLY recommend Conair!
Try Frizz-Ease @ Sally's Beauty Supply
Tresemme Hair Tamer spray works wonders %26amp; its inexpensive. Or try the CHI straightner
My UltraChi works very well for that.


It'll make your hair very soft and smooth.


I'd recommend it anyday.
Ghds?


Or instead of buying new straightners buy some straighting hair or frizz-ease products?
i have a 1'; CHI and i use some orange stuff from a salon that u spray on b4 u use tha chi. it works!
chi %26lt;3333

No comments:

Post a Comment