Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What hair straightener should i get?

i want to spend less than 40 dollars and buy it at target. it needs to get really hot cuz the one i just bought doesnt and it sucks. any suggestiona on great flat irons?





http://www.target.com/Straightening-Irons-Hair-Care-Beauty/b/ref=in_se_pagelist_btm_next?ie=UTF8%26amp;searchView=grid5%26amp;searchNodeID=13828331%26amp;searchRank=pmrank%26amp;searchPage=4%26amp;searchSize=30What hair straightener should i get?
I have a Paul Mitchell Pro Tools straightener which was a christmas gift, but I prefer my cheapo Remington from Wal Mart. I think I paid about $30 for it 5 years ago, but i haven't found one to match it yet! It's a grey and purple flat iron, if you come across it, I recommend it!What hair straightener should i get?
I strongly suggest a Remington flat iron. I recently bought a $70 straightener from Sally's Beauty Shop and it still doesn't, in my opinion, do as well or get as hot as my old Remington iron. It is black/gray and purple. i think i bought it for $30 at target about 2 years ago. So if they still carry that one it is the best one if you want one that gets hottest.
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment