Thursday, March 11, 2010

Which hair straightener--chi or ghd or sedu (or other)?

so i currently have the wet2straight now but i want a new straightener for my bday. i was liking the sedu but then i read reviews that say the cord breaks after like a couple months. the ghd seems kinda expensive but i have really thick curly hair and if it works its worth it. i've also read the chi is good... i just dont know. which would you recommend? or is there another brand that works well?? thanks!!Which hair straightener--chi or ghd or sedu (or other)?
i have the FHI heat. it works great for my hair.


but, it was 80 bucks, but it was worth it.!


but im not sure if it would work very good on thick curly hair?Which hair straightener--chi or ghd or sedu (or other)?
sedu is okay but not great. Now i have the Chi turbo which is fantastic! It makes my hair super straight and gorgeous! I really reccommend this one ;-)
get a ghd it is seriously the best.
I have had very bad experiences with the CHI irons, in the last 6 months, 95% of the CHI irons we have sold have come back to us because they stopped working. We no longer sell CHI to customers unless they can't be persuaded to get something else, and we no longer accept returns on them.


GHD works very well on thick/coarse hair, and I love it, but I have yet to buy one. Like you said, they are expensive, but I will purchase one sometime this year because it will be a great investment.


I have never heard of the sedu, so I can't help much there.


Another option: the Paul Mitchel irons, they cost less than the GHD but more than the CHI. I have had mine for over a year now (for work and home) and I still love it, but I think it is just time for an upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment