Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair straightener brand?

I was at my friends house using her straightener and its amazing! I need to know the brand to buy it. All I know is its red and it says Hot Hot Heat on it. please find this out for me my friend said it was conair but I dont think it is. I've looked around but cant find it. please help!


thanksHair straightener brand?
You should get a CHI, they are the best, but they are about $100Hair straightener brand?
is it white with red ceramic plates?
well look at her flat iron and it it says conair it is if it dont then it's not but the sedu is the top selling flat iron in the use but it's 125.00 go to folica .com
you can go to wal-mart they have the best
well i think you should beleive your friend that its conair or go to the store and try to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment