Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My hair straightener broke... any ideas?

I have generally wavy//sorta frizzy hair. Its kinda thick, but not really because i have some (not much) layers. My straightener broke so ive been doing messy buns and braids but i REALLY wana wear my hair down. Any ideas as to how to get it curly?? I just showered and need to go to bed soon, so should i braid it... but then the ends are straight..?? So any ideas as to how i can get it curly with out using anything? If not, how should i wear my hair up tomorrow?My hair straightener broke... any ideas?
You should buy another straightener.





but for tonight, you should try to blow dry your hair with a round brush. there are videos on how to do it on youtube.My hair straightener broke... any ideas?
What I do when that happens is I brush through it until its PIN straight. Then I part my hair in the center or on the side (however I want it the next day) and braid them. Then I do nice, tight, ballerina buns with each braid. Sleep through it. Then in the morning, it will some out nice and so you gel it through, blow dry it, and its done. (You don't have to blow dry it if you don't want to)
If you have velcro rollers, put them in overnight.


If not, try this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>


It works pretty well.


In the morning, put some mousse to loosen them up.


Then put hair clay or pomade to hold them.
braids would probably work, if you have velcro rollers you could leave them in overnight and take them out in the morning.
You should Baraid it in like 20 baraids all around your head so it will be pretty with waves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment