Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reborn or hair straightener?

I want my hair to be straight everyday....Should i reborn it at the saloon or shall i use a hair straightener everyday??? But sometimes i would like my normal wavy hair...Pls help!!Reborn or hair straightener?
Chemically straightening your hair can dry it out and cause


your hair to weaken and sometimes even break.


Also, if you chemically straighten it, you won't have any other options.


If you tried curling it, your hair would fall within minutes.





Hair straightening is just as damaging to your hair, but you can use


thermal protecting spray to nourish and protect the hair.


I straighten my hair everyday, but I have been using shine spray and flat iron


lotion, and my hair is still soft and healthy.


I suggest that you get a CHI, I got mine brand new from ebay for about


75 dollars.


Also, you can get got2b flat iron lotion, which is in an orange bottle.


It's about five dollars from CVS or grocery store.


Good luck %26amp; I hope i helped you decide :)Reborn or hair straightener?
i think perma straighten it,


straightening your hair everyday will get it more damaged then getting a perm,


i had the same problem once, but it will be easier to just curl it with a hot ion once in a while instead of straightening it everyday,


plus your hair will be healthier that way :D
use a straightener every day...that way you have more options with your hair...also when you get it permanently straight, when it starts to grow out it will grow out curly and will look funny unless u straighten the top part of ure hair

No comments:

Post a Comment