Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The sedu hair straightener..if you have one open?

Do you like it? it claims it helps your hair get healthier which i dont believe to be full proof but has anyone experienced less damaged with the sedu that other brands?





please tell me what you like and do not like about it





THX IN ADVANCE %26lt;33The sedu hair straightener..if you have one open?
I just recently bought a Sedu and have only used it a few times but I LOVE IT! :)





Since I've only used a few times, I can't tell you much about it but I do see a difference in how healthy make hair looks after straightening and it also takes less time to straighten my hair. It doesn't MAKE your hair healthy but it causes less damage than most straighteners and makes your hair looks more healthy when you use it.





Hope I helped!The sedu hair straightener..if you have one open?
I feel that it makes my hair less damaged and you can also go to folica.com and look up the sedu straightener and their are HUNDREDS of reviews both good and bad.





I hope this helps!
I love my sedu, it works great and I'm really happy with the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment