Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Temporary Hair Straightener?

I have really curly hair...really, really, poofy curly hair. (I'm black, Metis, and white.) I need to straighten it so I can cut it... Anyone know of any temporary hair straighteners that'll wash out?Temporary Hair Straightener?
use any straightner and some bio-silk anti-frizz serumTemporary Hair Straightener?
here's a thought.. probably not the healthiest but i've seen it done.. some friends of mine forgot their straightener when we drove to mexico so they used an iron.. a bit risky sure and my guess is it's not healthy for your hair but hey why not?? if you just need a temporary fix.
I use a Remington straightener...the one with the fabric plates so it won't damage the hair.


I am very happy with it!
you do get certain chemical products in local stores which are temporary, but i think not so good for the hair, why dont you use a straightening iron its temporary , stays till the next wash and by the way when you cut your hair, you get it wet with water so then y do you need to straighten it, i will be manageable when its wet, dont you think so?
No shampoo is going to straighten your hair.





I would buy the following (I have it and use it)





A remington Wet2Straight hair straightning iron. You can buy it at wal-mart for 30 bucks. It is the best. Your hair will feel like silk when you straighten your hair with it. Just put some anti-frizz serum in your hair while it is wet.


Your hair will stay straight until you wash your hair.


Hope this helps.


Good luck
Just get a hair straightener, a flat iron... try a Revlon one, you can find them in wal mart for a little over $20.00, they work real well!
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment