Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair Straightener?

I need a new straightener. I know that the CHI is pretty much the best thing you can buy, but I'm not looking to spend that much. My hair is pretty thick and really curly. What is a good straightener to buy?Hair Straightener?
if you dnt want to pay an expensive pricetag for the CHI~which are the best!!!





then just get the next best thing. BEDHEAD straighteners really work. and almost work as well as a CHI. plus they are about $50 dollars cheaper and you can buy it @ target.Hair Straightener?
u shoould buy the wet -n stright strightener it can strighten it when wet and i have really curly hair too and it dosent frizz it it the best i love it
bead head has a great product it works great i use it all the time and i never use a hot irion


http://tigihaircare.us/tigi/bedhead/arch鈥?/a>


http://tigihaircare.us/tigi/bedhead/arch鈥?/a>








check these 2 product out i use them and i love the smooth look i get and i have very corse hair it italian hair so its think so if it work for me it should for anyone
You need a straightener that goes up to higher temperatures, such as over 430 degrees. These are used by professionals, as they are highly recommended. Make sure to bring the straightener through your hair at a faster pace as you can ruin your hair if you don't do so.
Over the weeks I 've agonized myself on which straightener to buy! Hmm..among the salon ones I find the HAI to be a good one..and among the departmental ones I found the Remington wet2straight and Conair Instant heat ultrahot to be very good.These are below 30 bucks and work well..I have the wet2straight .However, don't use it on wet hair, use only after your hair is completely dry and most importantly use a heat protection spray like Vo5.
I use a Sedu. I got it for christmas last year from my boyfriend %26amp; it's amazing! even though I have really thin hair. it's really frizzy and poofy. this works great though. I don't even have to use any product in it and it leaves my hair smooth and soft. you can adjust the temperature up to 410 degrees. if you go to the website that I pasted in sources you can see some before/after pics and get some more info! :)





- oh btw. on using it: just follow the instructions that come with it, a nice 2 inch piece of hair is what you should put through at a time. I usually clip most of my hair up and start from the bottom and end up diving it into about 4 parts (of course you can have more or less depending on the thickness) and I always use a comb to run through it after I straighten a piece, keeps it nice and straight and smooth.
I use a Conair straightner and it works pretty good!
a 15 dollar straightner works. i bought mine at target and its red...go to this webiste and buy the Herbal Essence iron me flat finishing spray. its amazing and its the only thing that works for me. my hair is super thick and super curly and ally m friends think i got a curly perm. i swear, that stuff works. u can buy it at wal mart too.. and i just read that u can only use your straightner safely 3 times a week. my friend spent 300 dollars on a professional straighting job-like the ones girls have in commercials, and her hair started falling out!








http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a>
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment