Thursday, March 11, 2010

Help!!! I Used My Hair Straightener On Damp Hair And Now They Are Fried....?

What can I do, they feel dry and burnt at the ends...Help!!! I Used My Hair Straightener On Damp Hair And Now They Are Fried....?
use a deep conditioning treatment.


what you get depends on how much money you are willing to spend.


if you go to a hair salon, they can give you a very deep conditioning treatment, but they can be pricey.


if you want something for cheap, go buy some regular deep conditioning treatment that you can use at home. one of my favorites is Garnier FructisHelp!!! I Used My Hair Straightener On Damp Hair And Now They Are Fried....?
Go to the hair salon or where ever you get your hair cut. They might give you a trim, but if not they will def. know what to do!
go to the hardressers and have a good trim and don't use heated products!...safest way :)


btw, we are talking hair NOT straighteners, i am guessing...wording does not make it too clear!! if you fried ur straightners my sis uses my iron!!...she's bonkers mind!!
well what did you do that for...your lucky it didn't just burn your hair right off. You will either have to get the ends cut or condition, condition, condition the heck out of your hair! Good luck! I'll bet you won't do it again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment