Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Better hair straightener?

My hair straightener broke and now I need a new one. Which is a better brand, CHI or T3 and why? Or do you recommend another brand?Better hair straightener?
i like CHI it works better on my hair. and you answered one of my question and i have something to say. actually YES very very very badly i want to become an actress on disney. you dont even know. i already am in acting classes and already take singing classes i just want extra practice.Better hair straightener?
Chi.


I love my chi. i have the bling edition which i bought off of ebay's get it now. It's the best one i've ever used. I can honestly curl/flip/straighten.


All in one. It's perfect. It heats up in like 4 seconds, and finished my long, thick hair, in less than 15 minutes.





It is super :)
you can go to CHI-GHD.com to buy hair straightener,


very low price and the shipping is free and fast!


i bought two several months ago,one gave to my sister,and both works well.


hope this helped
the remington wet-2-straight one.





although if you supremely want a good,costly one get the Chi





but its soo expensive , probably get it off of ebay or something
chi's well work without a doubt the best!





i use Revlon ceramic, its super good and heats up good. bought it at walmart or target for about $15
chi is the best straightener everr =]
chi is better


but i have conair and it works great
I have Paul Brown- It is the BEST!
i have a solia :) chi's are good too, just yeah make sure you protect your hair! ha ha
ive heard great things about the CHI but i would never buy one that costs that much

No comments:

Post a Comment