Thursday, March 11, 2010

I need THE BEST hair straightener in the world!?

i have really curly, puffy, blonde hair to about my elbows...i would like to straighten it occasionally, but everything that i've tried has failed me! can someone PLEASE let me know about a hair straightner that can make my hair really straight for at least three hours?--and where can i buy it?? ((PRICE IS NOT A CONCERN!!!))I need THE BEST hair straightener in the world!?
Rusk Str8 works for me.I need THE BEST hair straightener in the world!?
the best hair straightener is called: her styler. You can go to that website.


Their prices are really high - $200.


But it straightened my whole head in a minute and it can also curl hair all in one.

Report Abuse



It's usually the thirty-second heat up ones by Con-Air; My friend has one, it works really well; I hear the steam straightener by them works even better though. Both are pretty expensive though.


Oh %26amp; wal-mart I think usually has the regular one, the other one you'll have to find online probably. Good luck~
I would DEFINATLEY reccomend GHD'S.





I have thick very wavy hair and i have tried various hair straightners.


I even bought a pair for 拢80 and they wouldnt straighten my hair.





Ive been with GHDs for about four years and i CAN'T live without out them.





With GHD'S you pay for what you get.





All the hairdressers ive been to use them and they are amazing.





So DEFINATLY go with GHDS








:)
remington t-studio w/ teflon fiber.





it's not ceramic but it's healthy for ur hair, it wont damage it...it warms up fast and straightens fast, no matter how curly ur hair is...i've gone through like 6 straigtners and this one is a winner...its works as a curlying iron too! (not ur concern lol) i can go a whole day with straightened hair...and it;s silky smooth....bed bath may have...it's less than 60 bucks sooo goooood luck!
Ok so I have kinda long hair but it is really thick and curly!





I use the croc Straightener and it works so well!!!





http://www.beautybasicsupply.com/TurboIon-Flat-Irons-s/187.htm?gclid=CI_P2OHIu5YCFQOIFQod_kVoLg
Go to a Japanese straightener person that will permanently straighten ur hair. It is expensive tho but it will last a long time. I dont know the specific name 4 the straightener ppl
I WOULD SAY EITHER CHI OR PAUL MITCHELL MAKES A REALLY GOOD ONE...ALSO JOELLE MAKE A GOOD ONE ITS BLUE.....
I know everyone says it, but get a Chi! There's a reason why so many people recommend them...they are incredible!!!
I'd say go with a GHD brand one. They are on the pricy side though. Buy them at amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment