Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good quality straightening iron/hair straightener?

Anything good, like good brands and stuff... I don't really care about the price so I might even consider 200$ ones.





And I want the really thin ones where you can curl your hair too.





THANKS!





(I have thick hair, if that helps by any means)Good quality straightening iron/hair straightener?
http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/karmin鈥?/a>





This professional flat iron has been getting rave reviews and is only $99 with FREE shipping!





Comes in a hot shade of Pink or Black





Hope this helps!





Erin


http://www.myhairstylingtools.com


Professional Hair Styling Tools %26amp; AdviceGood quality straightening iron/hair straightener?
I use GHD straightners, and they keep my hair really straight. It doesn't take long to straighten it using them, and they also curl my hair really well.
i have really thick hair and i love the CHI, you can get it at ulta or sephora- they make your hair look amazing
hot tools, it works really well and i have extremely thick and frizzy hair
CHI

No comments:

Post a Comment