Thursday, March 11, 2010

What's the best hair straightener?

In a reasonable price range..


Also do those ';wet to straight'; straighteners work? or do they just damage your hair?








thxWhat's the best hair straightener?
Fekkai Coiff Contr么le Ironless Straightening Balm


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Its nonelectrical, it doesn't damage hair, actually, it nourishes it, and its chemical free. Its also award-winning according to Allure Best of Beauty Awards:


http://www.allure.com/beauty/bestof/hair鈥?/a>


Its $25.00 though but will not damage your hair.


What it is:


A non-chemical straightening balm.





What it is formulated to do:


Get salon blow-out results, sans stylist. This miraculous, non-chemical balm helps hair go straight and sleek. At the same time hair is moisturized and strengthened by natural vitamins and proteins.


What else you need to know:


Each of the Fekkai COIF鈩?products is multi-functional in form, but sheer in formula鈥攎ade to wear alone, or layer limitlessly. Controle is part of the COIFF ';Style'; category, meaning that it should be applied to damp hair to form and shape your desired look.





But if you want to damage your hair and get an iron, be my guest. Under the tools section for allure, this is the award winner:


T3 Bespoke Labs Medium Duality Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Styling Iron


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


It actually is healthier than other irons though:


Benefits:


-Straighten, curl, or wave hair with a single tool with sleeker, shinier, healthier results due to tourmaline ions and maximum far infrared heat.


-Can be used to straighten or curl broad areas of hair for speedier styling.


-Creates deep, long-lasting hairstyles for day and night.


-Smoothes the cuticle for exceptionally smooth, silky, and shiny hair.


-Negative ions aid in locking in moisture and hair color.


-Closes the cuticle layer to protect hair.


Althogh $160, the extra protection given that other irons don't give is worth it. Then you don't have to look on yahooanswers for the best conditioner out there which can also be found under the Allure best of beauty awards.What's the best hair straightener?
If you can afford a more expensive hair straightener, GHD is the duct best! They are more than $100 though.


Chi's, Sedus, and Soliasare about $100.


I use an Infiniti by Revlon. They are about $50 but are more damaging.


Wet to Straight straighteners do straighten your hair but damage them severely. Generally, the cheaper a hair straightener- or any heat appliance- the more damaging it is. Techi makes a wet to straight straightener for about $125. If you're willing to pay the price, it's probably much less damaging.





Hope this helps :]
Go to http://www.folica.com/. All the reviews will tell you either a SEDU or a BABY BLISS is the best; both are highly recommended over the CHI, which is completely overrated and overheats your hair way too much. A WIGO is pretty good as well, for the price, but it's in no way a SEDU. Mine has lasted me for more than two years, and it makes my hair shiny, silky, straight, and looking and feeling so healthy.





I bought a wet-to-straight and only used it once. It dried out my hair and left it looking limp, pencil-straight, with no shine whatsoever. Also, my hair kept getting caught as I ran it through the straightener...I pulled out about 2 hairs each time I rain it through. Trust me, they don't work. I've gone through about 5 different types of straighteners, and I rank the wet-to-straight lower than even the REVLON chi-wannabe I bought for 30 bucks at Target.





SEDU all the way!
I have a Vidal Sassoon nano (my first hair straigtener) and it works great on my hair.


Wet to straight, straigteners is more damaging. as my friend tried it on her hair ones and it made it look really dry and felt coarse.


If you can afford it why not get a CHI or GHD ? I have never had one but lots of people say they are really good.


Just remember at the end of the day to get a really good thermal protector product for your hair. Even if it's expensive its worth while.
Hey,


i had to wet to straight, they are terrible, apart from the fact it reked my hair! but also when i did it when my hair was dry it didnt work and still left it frizzy. all i would have to reccomend is a ghd! i have gone throo so many hair straighters this is deffinatley the best. u can get them cheaper on ebay, but they are quite pricey, but will last forever.
theyre ok, but dont actually use them when your hair is wet. if you must it should be at least 90% dry. honest to blog. i deffinatley recommened the chi. i have one and theyre MUCHO PERFECTO!
i use ghd but if your saying a reasonable price there not really te one to go for cos they cost 98 or 99 pound i used babybliss which is good on my hair but i dont no what the price was cos it was for christmas
wet to straight is great! I have one and so do atleast 5 other of my friends. WE 鈾?them. If you can affourd a 100$+ straightener I would definitly get a chi.. tho.
GHDs %26amp; Corioliss


Expensive But you Could Get them Cheaper On Ebay.


They Work Fantastic!


I Think they Would Work Okay But they could Damage your Hair.


You Could Always Just Use A Hair Protection Spray


xo.
I love chi, it's the only straightener that actually straightens my crazy frizzy hair:]. And they are only around $125.
infiniti hair straigteners are also good.
Chi is the best and its about 125 dollars


if you want a cheaper one go for wiggo
try the chi flat iron it;s the best!! I love it!!
Chi's.


there like $125 ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment