Saturday, March 13, 2010

A good hair straightener?

My hair isn't really naturaly wavy. It just curze alot. i dont know how to explain it. But everytime i use my straightener in less then 30 mins it goes back to the same, not straightened hair.





What hair straightener is like really good?


can someone tell me a store or something.


PLEASE HELP!A good hair straightener?
wet to straight


;) it works amazing.A good hair straightener?
to get hair that is pin straight and lasts all day and night..


buy this:


~Amika Flat Iron~


-it heats up in like 10 seconds.


-i have a ton of hair and it takes about 7 minutes to straighten it.


-its pink!:)


-very healthy for your hair.


-your hair will look shiny and healthy.


-you will get tons of compliments.I did!


-it can make GREAT curls too!


Go to youtube and search it.it will give you videos of how to work it.google works too.


There are no stores that sell this product but you can buy it online and most malls have a little boutique that sell it, and also you can get it tested out for free!!
CHI :)
definitely just about any conair straightener go for $30 and up
I bought my hair straightener two years ago


and it works AMAZING.


it was quite expensive ($150.00)


But it does amazing things to my hair!


The brand is called Cortex.


A picture of it is on the link below.


Most celebs use this hair straightner.
I got a Solia for like $70.00 and it works great
Use a CHI, it works great!
When I would just go to like walmart or target to get my straighteners, my hair would do that too. It would spend all morniong straightening it and as soon as noon rolled arounf i was stuck putting it into a ponytail. My hair is exactly like yours. But then I bought a Chi(which took me sometime to save for) and now my hair will never do that. It takes me less than 30 minutes to straighten it and it stays straightened all day long. I will even wake up the next morning and it will still be straightened. If you dont mind spending a few extra dollars than I would definately recommend the Chi. It's AMAZNG!!!!
CHI's do not last long. They break way too easily. Don't waste your money, and don't listen to the one's that are telling you it's the best. Sedu is one of the best straighteners out there and it is only $100.





To purcase a Sedu at the cheapest price, go to Folica.com , scroll to the very top and click on Hair Styling. On the left hand side, there will be and A - Z brand list. Find Sedu, click on it, and everything else from there is self - explanitory.





For more information on a Sedu, you can go to sedubeauty.com.





Curling with a Sedu:





http://youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_yI





I would also recommend using a 1 inch instead of 1 1/2 inch, because the 1 1/2 doesn't do curls very well.





It reaches 410 degrees, with tempature control if you would like a lower tempature. CHI does not have tempature control. That means if the set tempature is too high for your hair, it can fry.





Celebrities have nice hair, and they don't use CHI. They use Sedu. There is something called Sedu hairstyles on every beauty website. No CHI hairstyles right?





Never use on wet hair.





Also, on Folica.com, people can post reviews on products after they have tried them. Here are they stats on CHI:





71 people say it is 1 star (bad) out of out of 1228 total reviews.





Sedu:





24 people say it is 1 star (bad) out of 3812 total reviews.





That speaks for itself!





If your hair starts to get damaged, turn down the tempature.





Take a look at this.





http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh鈥?/a>





Note how CHI is number 6.





Sedu is the top flat iron and there is proof!
Same my hair is liek that. Well i use GHD'S there really good and keep hair straight for long.





Hope i helped =]
Sedu flat irons are amazing , but pricey. You could get about the same results for much less with a wide hot tools for about 80 bucks cheaper. The only downside to the hot tools is that they don't last they start to burn out after around 6 months in my experience.
I use GHD's
GHD's without a doubt!! I couldn't live without mine and they work for ANY hair type!
i love the Chi personally





you could also try a straigtening product as well, Chi sells some. and there are lot of straigtening shampoos as well
first you should wash your hair. then blow dry it with a paddle brush(you can get anywhere) and then straighten it with a CHI. you can get them at salons or jcpenney or offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment