Saturday, March 13, 2010

What type of hair straightener...?

Okay so I have thick, course, wavy-ish hair and I was looking in to buying a new hair straightener... So my question is what straightener gets the j-o-b done best??What type of hair straightener...?
infiniti conairWhat type of hair straightener...?
well... the in-styler is perfect if you want results get it and you can go to in-styler .com and order it is a awsome hair straightner and you can do curls and if u have layers well you wil look beautiful trust me!!
Chi


http://www.chi-styler.com/index.php?main_page=product_info%26amp;cPath=5%26amp;products_id=5%26amp;zenid=df2a5bf83360c2bd5f300a077a2dc9bc


Scroll to the side.
Babyliss. Wicked!
I have a chi but before that I had that wet2dry one and it worked amazing when it was on red!
wet2straight,
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment