Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is the best Hair Straightener??

i need a Hair Straightener.... a really good one...What is the best Hair Straightener??
I use CHI, and different hairstylists that I have seen use it also. Most importantly is for you to use a heat protector spray on your hair before you begin. I use matrix sleek.look iron smoother. It protects your hair from damage and it helps with fly aways. CHIs are pretty pricey (had to save for mine) just make sure that whatever one you get has ceramic plates, and you usually don't want it to be any wider than about 1';.What is the best Hair Straightener??
I have used over the counter produts. There is one out called CHI you can get iot at a salon or some upscale stores sell it. IT's not too much money. I also use Frizz Ease they make a straighner spray, it works good and most of time I don't have to use my straightner after I use it. I have natural curly hair.
the remington wet3straight
brought my daughter ghds for her 18th and she was over the moon
GHD's by far , i have long hair, and they make it look soo nice.


hope this helped


p.s Your hair stays straight and beautiful all day long
you will want to get a CHI flat iron! my best friend has super curly hair, but when she uses her CHI iron on it you wouldn't believe it was the same head of hair. it gets her hair super straight! they cost around $120, at Trade Secrets in the mall.


Best Wishes:)


I know you'll love it!
Use an ionic flat iron. It will not curl back easly.


Solia makes a Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron.


According to the Solia flat iron website, ';tourmaline,


a precious stone, is used to generate up to 6 times more


negative ions than traditional ceramic irons';.





* Solia Hairstyling - how to style %26amp; straighten hair


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
CHI is an amazing straightner, but anything ceramic won't do much damage to your hair.





It's also good to use a serum on your hair to reduce heat damage =]
the ceramic kind
IN THE 60'SS MY COUSIN USE TO USE A IRON
GHD'S work so good! I should know im a 14- year old!
a CHI or a HAI





a chi is like 100-160 and a hai is like 150





if you have thick hair then get a HAI and if you dont want to damage your hair much get a CHI it treats your hair more gently and it heats up to like 400 degrees in a minute
well i would say the best is a ceramic becuz it wont damage your hair too much but the best one is vidal sassoon i think the one where you can customize your own heat setting and its like 25.99 at like walgreens and walmart and stuff it works great too and it gets hott so watch it
GHD's no question they are expensive but i used to have Kodos and now i hav ghd and i can really tell the differnece!
Flat iron.
Here are four brands I recommend.





CHI- I share my moms! We have the pink one. It's awesome.





ANDIS( They are at walmart, and like 14 bucks and work just like my chi, that's the one i traveled with, but you gotta be careful they break easily.) Mine lasted like 6 months.





Jilbere de Paris- Definition series, I got this one at Sally's when our black chi broke, It works well.





I also have the classic Revlon flat iron, I got it one night because I was sleeping over at my boyfriends and he didn't have a blow-dryer, and I was being cheap so I got that and a dryer for like 30 bucks. It was like 14.99, I like that one too.





Revlon Jade Iron- AWESOME! I loved it but gave it to some girl my brother was dating...


I have so many straighteners, 10 in total.





If it was up to me I'd go chi or Andis.
Flat iron


Blow dryer
anything ceramic.
I just bought the cordless mark hill straighteners from Boots chemist (UK). Best I have ever used!
TRESemme salon Pro Ceremic. it works for me without demaging my hair.
CHI
anything you can get at target is okay
Ghd hair straighteners are fantastic !!! They heat up to something like 200 degrees [ very hot !] and work with both thick and thin hair as they come in three widths. They can be pricey though usually around ninety pounds. That's about 200 dollars i think but they are worth the money !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment