Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair Straightener question. Help?

I have straight hair but I want to use my straightner tomorrow. How can I keep my hair nice and shiny/flatter from the straightner w/o too much hairspray.Hair Straightener question. Help?
After you straighten your hair, take a comb with lots of teeth and put some water on it. Shake it out a bit and then comb it through your hair in all the spots it looks dry and frizzy.Hair Straightener question. Help?
Hairspray?? You don't need hairspray! Use a really good heat protector before you iron and finish it with a smoothing lotion. I used Bed Head After Party.
Use shine spray instead. Or if you have layered hair try hair wax, it really brings out the contrast of the layers and keeps hair really shiny.


Good luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment