Thursday, March 11, 2010

Which is the best hair straightener brand? where to buy?

CERTAINLY GHD ,, they are the bes





GHD is best, click here to get details on where to buy and more details on GHD and buying sraightener:





http://beautify-flr.blogspot.com/2008/11鈥?/a>Which is the best hair straightener brand? where to buy?
Definitely GHD - I've got really coarse curly hair and they transform it! I bought mine from ebay but you have to be EXTREMELY careful to get a real one and not a fake. I was lucky this time but a friend of mine got duped. They are definitely worth the investment even if you buy direct from GHD. I bought my daughters that way and don't regret a penny of what they cost.


Depending on your hair length I fully recommend the wide salon size. A good straightening protection spray is Trevor Sorbie Straightening Addict which you can get at Boots. It also comes in a small trial/travel size so it's good to try it out first. I wish more products did that!Which is the best hair straightener brand? where to buy?
I would defiantly recommend GHD. I've owned mine for 4 years. My hair is naturally quite frizzy and with these I don't need to straighten my hair every day. It doesn't take long to straighten your hair either.





I brought mine at my local hair salon for 拢130 (pricey but so worth it) but you can also buy online at www.ghdhair.com
GHD, on their website or on ebay or something. Or in many hair salons. I however use Remington, which in my opinion work just as well. GHD's cost around 拢100. And my remingtons cost me 拢20. Just make sure they are ceramic, heat upto around 200C and heat up quick :)x
Mine is panasonic and it works really well


you can try braun to, they're professional, but it depends on your hair, if its really curly you'll need proffesional but if its wavy you should stick with panasonic...
GHD hav e always been seen as the best but others have now caught them up - you want ones that get to 260 degrees - decide on whether you want thick or thin plates. I have morphy richards and love them
My sister swears by some sort of ceramic babyliss pro model something or other %26lt;insert number here%26gt;





Heats up in 2 seconds apparently.
GHD's are great although they are fairly expencive.


If you are looking for something cheaper then I would go for Babyliss.. they aren't so expencive but still really effective :)
In my opinion, GHD's are the best straightners i've ever used. You can buy them from any good salon, make sure you remember to use good heat deffense as they get really hot. x
remington.Electronics shops or internet
remington
Braun iz best
ghd ive had mine for years touch wood
Ghd, sold at most pricey hair salons. Or online.
  • bridal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment