Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My hair straightener won't turn on? im freaking out.?

i tried turning it on today it wouldnt turn on


i tried different places plugging it in.





its the jilbere de paris tourmaline series straightener.





anyone know whats going on or what i could do?My hair straightener won't turn on? im freaking out.?
if you know any hairdressers near you that use those straightners go to them and ask.


i did this with my ghd's and they gave me a postage bag to send them off because they broke and they sent me back some new straighteners for free :D and i've done that twice now :)My hair straightener won't turn on? im freaking out.?
If it's less than 90 days and you have the reciept, you can try to see if it has a warranty on it. Here's a page with a list of manufacture phone numbers:





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Manufacturer%…
ah! idk! i'm always scared that will happen to me!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
one of mind did that too. i don't think there is anything you can do but get a new one.
Put it in water with your hand, this will straighten out your hair quick.
click the reset buttons, if not it may be broken
got a new one. the cord shorted out. mine did it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment