Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hair straightener question?

I am thinking of getting a new hair straightener for christmas. I was thinking of getting the red conair infiniti straightener. does anyone have it, and if so, how do you like it?Hair straightener question?
thats exactly what i'm getting for christmas i've tried it.. and i think you would like it..Hair straightener question?
http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh鈥?/a>








this website has the top hairstraighteners


I own a lot of hair products and I find conair is good for about 6 months and then it is total crap


I would spend the extr money and buy a straightener that will last me a long time
if you have thin and easy to straighten hair and conair works good for you then go ahead. but conair does not use all ceramic like the more expensive brands like Amika. sometimes conair damages your hair and if you have thick hair like me they don't work well
Conair isn't a very good brand. Go big or go home.
Walmart Super Center's sell them. I love mine
i love all conair straightners! trust me they are good products

No comments:

Post a Comment