Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whats the best make of hair straightener ?

one friend suggested using ghdWhats the best make of hair straightener ?
I would advise anyone to buy GHD hair straightners - they will be the best investment you'll ever make!Whats the best make of hair straightener ?
Remington's. i have the silver nano plated ones, they are great, my sister who has GHD's comments that these are better than hers all the time, everyone i know who's used them has bought a pair for themselves.
ghd by farrrr! my hair used to be so thick, bushy, messy, tuggy, etc. but since i got my ghds for my birthday my hair is so much nicer and more managable. i love it (:





hope this helps (:
Your friend is right- GHDs are excellent! I've had mine for 2 years and they're still going strong. Plus all the hairdressers use them so they must be good! You can use them to curl hair as well :)
Got to be the faithful GHD's. I have naturally curly hair and these are the only ones I can go outside when it is damp and the hair stays straight.





:)
Use the Ultra Chi, it uses ions and the ceramic plates glide over hair. It costs around $130.


:]
yes a ghd is good but a bit expensive before i got the ghd i used remington straighteners they were great no matter what price you paid for it x
remington if you dont have thick hair but i have babiliss and it works wonerfull it stay dead striaght all day !
GHD's but there is a new make called qiv si gorgeous. They are amazing straightners and are pretty to they come in pink or black.
all the girls i know only use GHDs, they say they have bought others but they dont compare
remington
GHDs (:


They actualy make my hair STAY straight


most dont.


they rock my world tbh lol
GHD's are so much better then


the Chi. Without a doubt.
your friend is right it, has to be GHD, if she's a real good friend I'm sure she would buy them for you...ha ha
GHD's.
Ghds :)
GHD
GHD's without a doubt!!
ghd



my hair looks like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards i couldn't live without my ghd's
ghd ghd ghd its the best i used lots before and its the best


good luck


xx
ghd of course!!!!!!!!!
well ghd is awsome! but i have a chi and thats even better

No comments:

Post a Comment