Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hair Straightener?

I hv purchased a Remington Straightener with a warranty card but no method how to use it. It also writes on the cover 'Wet2Straight'. What does this mean? As far as I know we must iron our dry hair not even damp hair. Can anyone help and say what is the right method to use this tool and I can keep my hair from breaking or damage.Hair Straightener?
for the wet2straight iron, your hair must be wet...my sister has one and it says you can use it dry, but it doesn't really work that well unless your hair is really wet





addition: you can find the use and care guide here: http://www.remington-products.com/manual鈥?/a>Hair Straightener?
You can take a shower or not take a shower that day, when you use it, and if you do take a shower: Get out of shower, Dry hair, plug in straightener and let it warm up for about 10-15 mins, mine takes 5, when it is warn enough you take a clump of hair and place in in-between the straightener, close the straightener towards the top of your head, and pull down towards the bottom of your hair; You should do this on all you hair. It will flatten and thin your hair.
First of all wettodry means you can flat iron your hair when it is damp or mostly wet, but i would NOT recommend this. Everytime I do it it makes my hair frizzy sooooo bad! I would do it when it is dry. Watch this....I hope it helps.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuAOo6aWS鈥?/a>
if it says wet2straight that means it probably works best when you dry your hair wet it probably has a mist capsal in it so it don't fry your hair but if you don't like it take it back and use the method that always works an iron and a towel. easy and simple

No comments:

Post a Comment