Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sedu hair straightener?

does the sedu hair straightener straighten your hair pretty fast? and does it keep it straight through out the day?





thanks.Sedu hair straightener?
yes, it straightens REALLY quickly and heats up just as fast. It keeps my hair very straight throughout the day unless its REALLY humid or its raining (because that would just be asking too much!).





I would highly recommend the Sedu. One tip though if you do get it. A lot of people complain that the cord breaks after a year or so. I have had mine over a year and a half and my cord is PERFECT. Don't wind the cord around the straightener, always let it fall naturally when storing it!





Best of luck!♥Sedu hair straightener?
i got a sedu a few months ago and i love it


my hair is thick/curly/frizzy and makes my hair pin straight


with my old conair one it used to take me 2 hrs to straighten my hair but now i can do it in 45min and it will stay super straight until you wash it again (i wash my hair every 2-3 days and it stays super flat when i sleep on it)


i would definitely recommend it!
No...


I bought the Sedu and it was terrible. I liked at first because I use to have a Conair, and I was ';in love'; with the alleged ';best iron in the world.'; But don't believe the hype. It left my hair dry and crispy. Also, Folica owns the Sedu, so it is obvious that they hype it up.





The Chi works better...but it's cheaply made and it breaks easily. The plates wear off...and as it gets older, it doesn't heat up as well, and doesn't straighten as well...





My latest iron is a Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium...It works amazing. It leaves my hair straight, and KEEPS it straight. It's so wonderful. If you go on Folica.com...you will see it has better ratings that the Sedu (although less people have tried it)...yet it's not a ';top iron'; like the Sedu...Suspicious, huh?


It's...incredible, incredible...I live in Miami and it's really humid, and I have super curly hair. I'm telling you it works miracles. And I've straightened my hair in twenty minutes...the Chi took me forty minutes (when I would rush)...and the Sedu an hour...It's so great.
Yeah, it does work fast depending on thickness and length of your hair. You can read reviews about it on folica.com and there is tons of pictures of people's hair transformations. I used to use it but i wanted to switch it up a bit and i got the CHI turbo and that works amazing too.
Yes it's the best. It used to take 4 hours to straighten my hair - literally. And when I use the Sedu, it takes a little under an hour. And it kept my hair straight for 3 days.





-- Jackie ♥
they're top of the line, it's going to work wonders. seriously.





GHD and CHI are also good brands too if you're looking for a selection.
its prob the best and also the chi :]





Answer mine please :]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

No comments:

Post a Comment